Board index This is a play on the idea of phpBB Garage 0.9.3 © 2005 I started to work on a few years ago.
Welcome To The Garage
Featured Vehicle

Owner: Randy
Vehicle(s) listed in the Garage, to share with the world what I drive and what toys and modifications I have done. The Garage can be a useful tool for finding vehicles and mods and getting some valuable insight!

Total Vehicles:9

Owner: Shreck
Purchased from an Auto body shop in Scarborough, was the owners personal car when he opened for business!

Total Mods:10

Owner: Anthony
Special custom mirrors are spun from aluminum by Demon Tweeks

Total Mods:Unique!

Owner: Twyla 1976 Honda Civic (1200)
Another Custom Honda From Canada Eh!

Total Mods:Custom Converetable!

Owner: Darren
It is a 78 with a 1990 Honda Civic SI engine. This is a fast and fun car to drive. Check out Darren's project page with engine swap and brake upgrade

Total Mods:15+

Owner: Cher
It is a 76 with an endless list of modifications

Total Mods:Too Many

Owner: Luca
Just when you thought you had seen it all, This is a real jewel from Italy. It’s what you call a true blue Mugen Civic.

Total Mods:Mugen 1200

Owner: Angus
Australia's fastest front wheel drive on street tires, Also the fastest 1st Generation Civic in the world.

Total Mods:Fast!

Owner: Dave P
(firstgenhondas) from civic1200.com If you want to see how he built the car.

Total Mods:Too Many!

Owner: Stephen Chippett
Triumph Acclaim engine (1335cc, same as Mk2 Civic sport) with twin Keihin carburetors

Total Mods:Unique!

Owner: Colin's 1978 Honda Civic (1200)