Vlog

1StGenCiViC.com YouTube Channel please Like and Subscribe to the channel!

Video Vlog is sorted with the newest video at the top of this page.

This video is about fixing a Boo Boo, when I was fitting the new rocker panel I cut off on the inner line rather than the outer line to make it easier to trim after, I even used a different colour marker. See how it workes out.

This video is about extending NOS repair rocker panel to reach wheel well opening for the first gen civic Civic. MIG welded two different thickness’s. 22 and 20

This video is about fitting the rocker panel to the car and trying out a New Tool! Plasma Cutter, cuts through thick and thin

This video is about adding dimple holes to the inside rocker panel with an electrician's knock out die and the ball of a large ball-peen of hammer.

This video is about repairing the inside rocker panel for a 1978 Honda Civic car, The jacking mount point re-attached

Attach jacking point to inner rocker panel before re-attaching to the car

This video is about Cut and Butt welding method (Fitzee). of a rusty! inner rocker (off the car) for a first generation Honda Civic 1978

This video is about hammering panels level before final MIG welding panel to floor of the driver side

This video is about MIG welding in new edge of floor pan shaped on bead roller and sheet metal brake for the drivers side that had rotted out.

This video is about the repair of a holy floor .(not in the biblical sense) and MIG weld in a new patch panel at the drivers foot rest area.

This video is to cut open floor to push the crushed frame rail out. Pickering Tire and Mag put the jack in the wrong place and crushed floor support.

This video is about me sanding engine bay and goofing off.

This video is about the rattle can rust primer being applied after hole to engine bay is patched up.

This video is about welding to plug holes in firewall from rusted off fasteners that could not be saved, shaved instead.

This video is about welding to plug holes in firewall from rusted off fasteners that could not be saved, shaved instead.