1st gen sleeve type collapsible beverage holder

Buy & Sell, Group Buys, Vendors.
No commission or discounts are paid to this site.
steve.ewing@ottawa.ca
Projects
Projects
Canada
Province/State: Ontario
Hometown: Kemptville
Model: 1976 Hatchback

1st gen sleeve type collapsible beverage holder

Unread post by steve.ewing@ottawa.ca »

I'm planning to do a run of drink insulators with a 1st gen logo on them. I found a place that will do 25 of them. Stephan (koojer55) has gererously agreed to let me used a slightly altered version of his rising sun graphic for the design. I figure I can provide them for about $2.50 USD each including packaging (shipping extra). If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm going to ordering them today. Not sure on turn around time.

In case anyone is interested, I just read this on their site:
For second side imprint
IMPRINT CHARGE
Running Charge $0.10
Drink holder with stock graphic
Drink holder with stock graphic
Drink sleeve.jpg (10.84 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
I presume it means per unit.

They also say the price includes one color imprint which means I'll need to rework the image to remove the black. Any graphics guys out there willing to help out?

Here's the red and white version. This will be the one that's used.
image.png
I borrowed the art work from the "window sticker" thread. The artist is Stephan (koojer55). He was kind enough to agree to me using the file for my project. For permission, he'd be the guy to see. I noticed the similarity between this file and what you have planned. I suspect you'll need a vectorized version to get the size you want with clean lines.
Last edited by steve.ewing@ottawa.ca on April 14th, 2011, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gusto (August Boehm) of , was a member of this site owns and operates 1StGenCivic.Info,
I do not endorse the site nor was I asked for permission to use or re-publish the information from here.
He scraped the web for past pages that are already included in the database of this site known as 1StGenCivic.com/org or previous generations and upgrades.
I am closing site down as an open discussion forum.