Off Topic: When they were new...

Talk about anything else…. Not Related, maybe?
falco
Short Shifter
Short Shifter
New Zealand
Province/State: New Zealand
Hometown: Auckland
Model: —————-

Off Topic: When they were new...

Unread post by falco »

Was reading in another thread, someone mentioned 'A lot of us knew these cars when they were new'. I'm curious as to peoples' earlier experiences with old Hondas, why they got interested in these cars. Myself, one of my earliest memories was being a back-seat passenger in my father's 1977 yellow 1200. Everyone loved that car, but New Zealand built Civics had rust issues beyond belief. My father's car was rusted to the point of non-roadworthiness in five years. I have really good memories of it though, that's definitely why I ended up playing around with them. I liked the style, the performance, and the colour (though I still don't have a yellow one). Heh, my father's been away for almost a year. When he left, I had a yard full of Minis. Now I have a yard full of Civics. When he gets back, I think he'll appreciate them though.

f.

Gusto (August Boehm) of , was a member of this site owns and operates 1StGenCivic.Info,
I do not endorse the site nor was I asked for permission to use or re-publish the information from here.
He scraped the web for past pages that are already included in the database of this site known as 1StGenCivic.com/org or previous generations and upgrades.
I am closing site down as an open discussion forum.