LSD
LSD
Canada
Province/State: British Columbia
Hometown: Maple Bay
Model: —————-

Collectable: Honda Kick N Go on America Pickers TV Show

Unread post by Kurt »

I have a dedicated section my Roadsailing site to the Honda Kick 'N Go scooter KickNGo%20Home.html Funny enough, its one of the first hits on Google for these old scooters so I get quite a few emails from people who stumble across them or looking for parts. I received the following email today from the History Channel .... I guess Mike and Frank find one during their picks. Thought I would share...

Hello,
My name is Randi Rosenthal and I am the Visual Researcher for History Channel's television show, American Pickers. In an upcoming episode, our stars, Mike and Frank, come across an old Honda Kick N Go. On your website, I found a couple of pictures of the Kick N'Go that would all work well in the episode.

I was wondering if you could give me permission to use on of your photos in our episode? If so, I would happily include you in our special thanks section of our rolling credits. I also would need you to sign our standard release form, which I can send to you. Please let me know if you have any questions, you can email be back here or call me at the number below. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Randi Rosenthal
Cineflix Productions

Gusto (August Boehm) of , was a member of this site owns and operates 1StGenCivic.Info,
I do not endorse the site nor was I asked for permission to use or re-publish the information from here.
He scraped the web for past pages that are already included in the database of this site known as 1StGenCivic.com/org or previous generations and upgrades.
I am closing site down as an open discussion forum.