nathan
PanaSport
PanaSport
Province/State: British Columbia
Hometown: ...
Model: 1978 Hatchback

Nathan 1200 Honda Civic

Post by nathan »

I need new strut tops, but bearing that I am finally installing 3 years worth of hording civic parts. I wanted to only dig in once I had all the parts for sed job...enjoy the progress.....I have been.

If anyone remembers me, they know it has all been por15'd before the rocker guard paint, silver paint and of Couse i sanded down strut caps etc., por15'd and painted them...even tho no one will ever see them....anyway, she's gunna be on the road summer 2008! I'm working hard, next the rear struts, brake hose and rear sway bar from Whiteline with bushing kit. then just some bodywork for paint etc. I have a few other small jobs with some parts, I'll be back with photos...

Hope the oldies around this site remember lil blue...she'll b e back and better than ever! years of garage life and summer days ahead. I have been distant cuz we bought an old house in Vancouver and had to get the basement Reno's to get a renter...or no home....or garage ;) this is the beginning of the new life for the civic...I will be burred in it, so I'm building it to last that long...I promise that.
Attachments
I need new strut tops.....bad
I need new strut tops.....bad
struttop.jpg (13.47 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
new rear fender welded on POR15'd the seam for now
new rear fender welded on POR15'd the seam for now
welding done2.jpg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
new old rockers welded with re-enforced jack points
new old rockers welded with re-enforced jack points
welding done.jpg (11.29 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
whiteline sway bar with bushing kit.
whiteline sway bar with bushing kit.