1974 Honda Civic 1200 Evan

Civic 1973-1979 Projects
Brownevan
Province/State:

1974 Honda Civic 1200 Evan

Unread post by Brownevan »

Hello everyone! After lots of browsing the site, :) I finally went out, got myself a car, and registered here at the forum. I recently drove a school bus across the country, sold it, and bought this beautiful 74 with 2300 bucks of the money I made...
It's had all exterior body and paint done, tinted, cut springs (unfortunately), and lots of little bits and pieces on the engine replaced, and I've put 1000 miles on the car since purchasing it with no issues. It's a little rough around the edges; it seems to be running just a little rough, there's a hole in the exhaust, and the interior, despite having the deluxe gauges, is basically shot. There's some rust in the trunk, from water leaking through and dropping into the corners, a couple small holes, and there's some rust inside the car that needs to go, but no other panels should be needed.
image.png
image.png
image.png
Good buy?

One thing I don't have is the weather-stripping for the door windows. I wake up every morning and the passenger side sheet metal is soaking wet on the floor, it's infuriating. All the other window seals were replaced. Let me know what you think!

Evan