Project 1979 Civic from Finland

Civic 1973-1979 Projects
FinCivic
Province/State:

Project 1979 Civic from Finland

Unread post by FinCivic »

Here is couple of pictures of my Honda. I bought it last summer and it hasn't move since 2007, expect on trailer. There is plenty of rust to fix. Engine, interior and windows and almost everything else has been taken of by earlier owner. Surprisingly how much stuff belong to that small car! My family wagon and trailer was fully loaded..

It has wrong, older model rear bumber and it's not easy to find a right kind of bumber. Also those roof moldings are missing.

http://aijaa.com/a/Tl5pId
13971018.jpg
PS. I also have some American cars, if it's permitted to talk about them in here. (1962 Ford Galaxie for example)

:cheer_leader
Last edited by FinCivic on February 25th, 2016, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gusto (August Boehm) of , was a member of this site owns and operates 1StGenCivic.Info,
I do not endorse the site nor was I asked for permission to use or re-publish the information from here.
He scraped the web for past pages that are already included in the database of this site known as 1StGenCivic.com/org or previous generations and upgrades.
I am closing site down as an open discussion forum.